A History of Winning
Rowlands Performance brings 17 years of Shock Industry experience with 12 of those years as a Shock Specialist in NASCAR. We look forward to providing professional shock services for all of your dirt and asphalt needs!
Meet Jimmy Rowlands
Jimmy began his career at Penske Racing Shocks were he gained vast shock technology knowledge and experience in multiple forms of racing. From there, Jimmy moved on to work for over 12 years in NASCAR with some of the industries premier teams such as Roush, Michael Waltrip Racing, Stewart Haas and Yates. Most recently, he was the Shock Specialist for Danica Patrick’s team at Stewart Haas.
Nascar Accomplishments & Career Experience
- Shock Specialist with 3 different championship organizations
- Wins at the best tracks including Indy, Daytona, Charlotte, Martinsville, Texas, Bristol
- Has built every kind of shock allowed by Nascar
- Worked with smaller tolerances than most shock manufactures standers
- Has built his own shock valving that has won races on the Nascar cup level
- Worked in the shock industry for 17+ years including six years at Penske Racing Shocks
- Understands the ever changing trends of racing
- Understands the tight time frames that racing demands
- Understands the adjustability needed to meet the ever changing track conditions